Convenient And Safe Drinking Water
Event drinking water services for outdoor festivals and events.
Many event organisers are responding to the new legislation regarding drinking water quality at their event. Regardless of the legislation the public's expectations are ever increasing. The more discerning event organisers are raising the standards in the UK recognising that by providing adequate/ comfortable facilities everyone will benefit.
Watermills supply a range of water solutions for a variety of needs.
We provide potable (drinking) water supply service to all events, construction sites, emergencies and water outages. Specialising in bespoke solutions designed to clients needs on a 24/7 basis,Watermills can deliver water by 4x4 towed bowsers, up to articulated 30,000 litres tankers into either your own tanks or provide tanks on hire. Sizes vary from 1,000 to 75,000 litres.
- Water Tanks ranging from 1,200 to 10,000 litres
- Temporary Plumbing Supply
- Permanent mains infrastructure installations (for event venues)
- Shower units, toilets and washstands / drinking water stations for hire
- On site Chlorination and filtration
- Large Pillow Tanks which hold 50,000 or 75,000 litres
- Pump booster sets either electrical or petrol
- Bowsers for one day events
- Water delivery into your own tanks
- Bottled Water delivered or distributed
- Swimming Pool filling
- Corporate fun and family days 'It's a Knockout' and 'Water Wars'
- Any type of water TV and Film.